Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Carbon Steel Wire||Wire Dia.:||8 Gauge - 12 Gauge|
Golden Precut 24 Inch Zigzag Sofa Springs , 8 Gauge - 12 Gauge Furniture Sinuous S Springs
1. Wire Diameter: 8 Gauge - 12 Gauge
2. Material: high carbon steel wire
3. Loop Height: 47 - 48mm
4. Loop Width: 25 - 26mm
5. Loop QTY': 14
6. Length: 24 inch
7. Shape: Curved
8. Heat Treatment: 300℃
9. Surface Treatment: Antirust,galvanization
10. Color: black,silver,golden
11. Production Capacity: 700 tons/month
Advantage Of Product
1. it's made of high carbon stell wire,has good elasticity and keep shape for more than 8 years.
2. Mostly be used in sofa seat and back.
3. Passed the fatigue test,can reach exceed 20,000 times not out of shape.
4. Can be made with different wire diameter to fit for the different usage demands.
1. High tensile strength wire spring, perfectly tempered. Higher gauge springs have thinner wire. Can be cut with bolt cutters. Ready to use.
2. Maximum resiliency is obtained when a convex spring arc height is between 2 and 2 1/4 inches. This is the 'rise'of the spring over the frame mounting point. If you wish to add height to an exisiting spring, use a hinge link at the back of the frame.
3. Spring ends should be cut so that both end face the same direction. When measuring to cut, if the desired length means the ends would face opposite, go to the next longer, not shorter, bend.
4. Sinuous springs, also known as sagless or zig-zag, are the most common low profile springs. Although the shape may lead you to think otherwise, they do depend on compression for the spring effect. A solid and sturdy frame is required to bear the stresses, from the front to back rail and top to bottom rail pull of these springs (occasionally reinforcing is required).
Upholstery springs are graded by the gauge of the spring 8 and 9 gage is typically used for seating. 11 gauge are used for backs.
Contact Person: Ms.Rae Chou