Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Carbon Steel Wire||Wire Dia.:||8 Gauge|
4" Height Black Upholstery Coil Springs , 6 Turns 8 Gauge Furniture Coil Springs For Sofa
Chair Springs Double Cone - Available in a variety of sizes and gauges. It is suggested you use: 12 Gauge for arms and backs only. 10 Gauge for seats and some firmer backs. 8-9 or less Gauge for seats only. These springs are also known as hourglass or waisted springs
Coil springs are usually attached to webbing using a clinch it tool or button twine. When the springs have been properly spaced and attached they must be tied. It is important to tie the springs in a way that they can act as a unit when complete. Jute twine is the most popular choice for securing the springs. There are two common ties that are used to fasten the springs to the frame and to each other.
|Product Name||Upholstery Coil Springs|
|Wire Diameter||8 Gauge|
|Material||high carbon steel wire|
|Surface Treatment||Antirust,galvanization,chrome plating|
|Fatigue Test||can exceeds 20,000 times is not out of shape|
1. By express - UPS / Fedex / TNT / DHL / EMS2. By sea - goods will be shipped from Guangzhou / Shenzhen port,ship in 5 - 15 days after receiving the deposit,just according to the order quantities.
|Packing Way||200pcs per bag,packed with green knitted bag|
|Trade Term||EXW,FOB Guangzhou/Shenzhen,CIF|
1. FOB & CIF term - 30% deposit paid after the order confirmed,70% balance paid against the copy of documents.
2. EXW term - 30% deposit paid after the order confirmed,70% balance paid before delivery.3. If total amount is lower than USD1000,we will charge total amount after the order confirmed.
1. Close-fitting comfort: free combination create varying fegrees comfortable feeling.
2. Supernormal durability: heavy gauge,big size,more convolution spring coils provides a great steady system.
3. Stable quality:Juxing's high tempered spring technology provides consistent quality products.
The method of fixing Upholstery Coil Springs in place is the top and bottom coils are sewn into position or fixed across webbing (on furniture applications). Stability of the top and bottom of the spring is imperative, as without secure fixing the spring will become unstable and topple over from one end or the other and render its use inoperable.
Contact Person: Ms.Rae Chou